IR making camera do cool things

I will one day have a touch table.. i now need everything else tho, like um.. the acrylic or glass table, a computer and all the software etc.. so um yeah, "everything else"

BUT now.. I successfully ! yes successfully made a webcam see only Infrared light. !!   exciting much.. um YEAH!

so like I said, this is but one step on my way to making a cool toy, but i'm one step ahead of where I was!

Check me out below,

1) this is me in Visible light + Infrared spectrum (removed the IR filter from a Logitech c160 webcam as per this link and unless you speak German you will have to use Google Translate!)

my hoodie above is actually black with grey design (not blue/grey with black design)

and 2) only in the Infrared spectrum (used a piece of developed photograph negative film - the dark browny/black part - to cover the lens)

Comments

Popular Posts